XYBOOM Conference 2012: A Recap
Last year’s successes have motivated us to keep on moving to create a 2013 XYBOOM Conference.
The inaugural XYBOOM Conference in January 2012 brought businesses and youth together to collaborate on strategies around youth unemployment and workforce issues.
- Over 250 Attendees
- 96% Satisfied or Very Satisfied Participants
- No Dissatisfied Participants
- Covered by Over 20 Major Media Outlets including, CKNW, CBC Radio & The Province
- Over 4000 Unique Visitors to the XYBOOM Website over Initial 2 Months
- #XYBOOM Trended on Twitter on the Day of the Event
- Over 700 Messages Containing #XYBOOM were Tweeted
- Raised Over $60,000 in Sponsorship including Funding from Coast Capital Savings
- Over 10 In-Kind Sponsors including UBC, SFU, Kwantlen, BCIT, W2 & more
We are looking forward to building on our 2012 achievements and engaging even more people in a dialogue around multi-generational learning collaboration.
For full details on the XYBOOM Conference 2012, click here.